Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Clutch Shot Wins The Game

Hi. I am back from my 3/4-months-long hiatus. I'll try to make my blog friendlier for the culturally dense (NO offense), therefore whenever you see something that is both bolded and italicised like this, I will explain the word/phrase by the end of the post. 

Why was I on hiatus again? I suppose I was tired (read: lazy), as in real tired(read: real lazy). Um, I wanted to talk about many things that happened during my break off blogging, but then again EHEM isn't helping. 

Okay ... so I went back to my last non-tag post. Seems I've not even done with the China trip. Oh fine. 

After I left school on Friday, I flew to Singapore. Wow, I haven't been there in years. All this while I've been seeing Singapore through the television only. I went there expecting to meet Singapore artistes, like Li Nanxing, Dawn Yeoh, Xiang Yun, Zhu Houren ... well, you get my gist. Especially since I landed at Changi Airport (IIRC there's another airport in Singapore) where a lot of Singaporean dramas film their later episodes (parts where I usually cry) - um, think Love At Zero Degrees or The Defining Moment. I did take pictures. But I'm too lazy to post them up. Maybe some other time ~

We were welcomed by one of my father's friends whom I've known for quite some time but never knew that he's a Singaporean resident. His wife is the chief stewardess of Singapore Airlines. So says my father. Whatever, not that it matters. Eh, that rhymed (this is a running gag between Phil and me specifically)! We went to his car and I saw that it was a ..... TOYOTA VIOS. Wow. It's my dream to sit in one. It's a silver Vios, but oh well, it's still a Vios, so who cares? The law in Singapore also demands that those sitting in the back put on their seatbelts, so I tried putting mine on. It wouldn't stick into the freaking slot! Therefore, I just put on my cool mysterious face, seatbelt pulled down to the slot, and acting cool. Along the way to the hotel I painstakingly SMS-ed with QQ

It was a shame that I arrived in Singapore at night, but I did recognize a few places filmed on dramas. We reached a hotel and I had to say goodbye to the silver Vios. Boohoo. Blah. While waiting for my father to get us checked in (an annoying wait) I listened to a band performing in the lounge. Oldies. People started singing along and clapping and so did I. Yay. 

In the hotel room I stripped nude and started doing gravure play on the bed, all the while camwhoring. I did all the sexy poses while everyone dozed off. HMM ... I wonder if I was kidding ... I should be ..... right? Anyways I also watched a chinese horror movie on TV. Quite an old one, in fact. Then some gaming on the DS - basically testing my new games at that time. 

I wanna play badminton, I haven't played in over a week, so I'll be off. Maybe another update tonight. Tara ~

HeCuDePe (pronounced hay-q-deep ... Helping Culturally Dense People)

1. hiatus - A break or interruption in the continuity of a series, work etc. Think the mangaka of Hunter X Hunter who has been on quite a hiatus now.

2. EHEM - Fine, so it has nothing to do with culture. It stands for Evil Housing Estate Manager Memory. My memory system is like a housing estate, where I am the manager. People (memories) come to me to buy residences (memory niche) and I issue the houses. These days people are very cautious of criminals, thus they basically lock themselves up in their houses with their family (strongly related memories) and install all sorts of security systems (memory locks). At night (times when I reach out for memories), I transform into my alter ego - a serial killer (memory seeker). Sadly I cannot kill people without entering their houses, and to do so I must disable their security systems (unlock memory locks). To do so I must obtain password(s) (related clues that can link to the memories residing in the niche I want to unlock). If I can find the password(s), then I can infiltrate the residence and kill the family inside (basically, trigger a full recollection). Otherwise, the family inside will stay safe (forever in my brain waiting to be remembered). There, finally cleared up that one debt to you readers. Btw, (getting into self-promotion mode) I am able to metaphorize ANYTHING (given enough time).

3. QQ - My crush, simple as that =). The week before the March holidays I confessed after so many years =). Our relationship ship is like the Mashiro-Azuki pairing in Bakuman. Anyways also like Mashiro and Azuki, we communicate only via SMS. Mashiro proposed at 15, I wonder if I can do that. If there's one thing for sure, I lack Mashiro's courage. He just went straight up to Azu's house and said, "Will you marry me after we achieve our dreams?" That was the first time they talked! Even I was shocked! Bakuman is among my favorite manga, and I read a new chapter every Saturday (weekly scanlations). My favorite character is Nakai. You can't blame me liking a guy who actually drew manga in the harsh winter snow just to prove his devotion. I cried =).

4. gravure - Gravure idols are practically swimsuit models, except they pose way more provocatively. So actually you CAN'T be nude if you're doing gravure.

P. S. PTCs are disabled. Not fun anymore, especially due to the low number of participants.