Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Snake Snake Cobra Cobra

Photofest post galore (from last year) ~


^ Yiew Chiew sure looks the part here, doesn't he?


^ Picture at Borneo Springs, I used Lens Distort to pincushion it first, then I added a water effect.





^ A candid shot! Yay! Once again with Lens Distort, I barrelled the pic to have the TV look. Then I solarized it. Congrats, posing girl, you're on TV!


^ Custom duotoning, then add a canvas layer.

^ Believe it or not, this is Jocelyn.

^ James, stamped. Scary!

^ The view behind the canteen with stained glass effect.

^ This was taken au natural, without any effects. Even Sharon was befuddled by it. I don't know how my phone managed it, but it's unique, alright.


^ To get this photocopy-like color, emboss it 3 times, then use chalk and charcoal.

^ The watercolor effect just makes Phil handsomer, doesn't it?



^ Barrel, and then I disabled the green filter (IIRC). I like the mist look and the crimson skies.




^ Let it glow with custom diffusion and intensity. Canvas layering next.

^ Plain ol' chalk n' charcoal. The basketball court never looked as charming.

^ Custom aging and really light water effect.



^ Custom posterization, then solarization.

^ Kaleidoscope'd Dawn, pincushioned beforehand.

^ It was a 1-on-1, mano-a-mano photo-taking face-off!


^ It was the snake thing in the wildlife center. I grey scaled it, barrelled and finally vignetted.

^ Simple glowing.

^ Aged orgasm. Hmm.







^ Notice the linked hands? At first when I saw the one around Karen's right arm I thought it was a ghost's arm. Creepy.
Oh phew I can finally delete those photos! Awesome! Btw try to click on the pics in your eyesight fails you.