Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

And Then There Were Plenty ...

... Agatha Christie. 

Why am I able to wake up this early!? Durh-hur-hur, it's the deep effect that the ability to game again has on my body and soul. I don't even need anyone to wake me up anymore. This is to ensure that my gaming time is completely maximized, so ... it's really helpful. It won't work tomorrow, my body knows I don't look forward to school. *flips fringe* So, this morning I actually made some effort to blog, unlike yesterday. Hrmph.

Mr Linus's session with us was fun. But of all manga/anime series to like, why Naruto!? Though I must admit, it's the most easily recognized by any Lodgian. Disgusting. BM gave me something to mull over - I really have to write long essays starting next year, and we are expected to have tons of idiomatic stuff mastered already, along with higher levels of vocab. Ugh. Hopefully we get spoonfed with words in class like how Mr Danny did it. *achoo!* I'm kinda sick right now? My sore throat and flu came full-frontal on Friday evening just before I departed for Karen's party. I arrived third to Vincent and Derrick.The party was okay, especially the blueberry-cheese tarts. I was just not up for card games really. My last few minutes of the party was spent upstairs as I record 3A's musical voyage. After recording one song, I had to go.

Yesterday was purely gaming. Mana Khemia 2 ftw. It's a totally awesome game, with two main characters (Raze and Ulrika) to choose from. I started with Ulrika since Eugy chose Raze in his first playthrough. Wow, you really can't judge from looks! I figured Ulrika would be a very polite and studious girl, but she's lazy, brash and rude! Her pal Chloe looks like a total shut-in timid nerd, but is a totally creepy girl with obsessions of the occult. Which provides comic relief most of the time. Pepperoni is a muscular guy in a kiddy costume who's very extremely creepy, much more than Chloe. He's kinda like me? He always acts cute and has the most unsuitable voice for a big muscular guy. Pretty disgusting, but he's helpful. And extremely funny. Next is Enna (Ennarsia). He's a guy. He traded names with his sister when he was young (he's supposedly Etwart). His English voice is horrid and cringe-inducing. He's probably the only normal person in Ulrika's crew. The last person in Ulrika's team is Goto, a womanizer who uses an animal costume to attract women. Well, the costume IS cute. But just cute. He's also a narcissist. I still remember one of the dialogues concerning him.

Pepperoni: "I'm cute AND strong."
Goto: "I'm cute, pretty AND adorable."
Chloe: "... That's the same thing."

Ulrika uses ropes/strings/chains in battle, Chloe uses tomes/grimoires, Pepperoni utilizes bludgeons, Enna has mechanical oversized gloves and Goto uses balls as his weapons. The rival team consists of Raze (full name Razeluxe, Ulrika-christened nickname Jerktown), Lily (rich girl with sexual fantasies of Raze), Et (Etwart, Enna's sis), Yun (hired by Lily) and Puniyo (girl on a jelly monster). The game has totally awesome script and fun gameplay, without a doubt among the final gems of the PS2. Oh, did I mention that KH: 358/2 Days has an equally kickass script?

Axel: "Demyx works just as hard as...well, okay, no, he doesn't. But I'm sure he has some kinda job."

Axel: "There's this thing about chests. They have stuff inside?"

Demyx: "Everyone at C.O. got K.O.'d! I'll have to underachieve twice as hard now."

Xigbar: "Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?"

Larxene: "Go bang your head against the glass or something."

Larxene: "If you're our big-shot Keyblade wielder, then we're in deep doo-doo."

Demyx: "I love days when Larxene is out. I can sit around playing sitar...instead of gopher!"

Roxas: "Really!?!"
Axel: "No not really, go back to sleep."

Genie: "Feeling blue? I can relate." (Genie from Aladdin, he's blue)

Roxas: "I can improvise."
Xion: "Roxas, that's a stick."

Demyx: "Checking everything is rule number one of recon 101. (And letting someone else do it is rule number two)."

Xaldin: "You don't need a heart to know how to manipulate one. Remember that, Roxas. Art is beyond our ken, Roxas. One needs a heart to feel moved."

Axel: "Girls sure can be complicated stuff."
Roxas: "How did you know what I was thinking!?"
Axel: "Because you aren't complicated."

Roxas: "Have you seen Xion around?"
Luxord: "Xion? I wasn't aware she had returned."
Roxas: "So you haven't seen her?"
Luxord: "That is generally what 'wasn't aware she had returned' means, yes."

Axel: "Sleep, sleep, then when I'm done with that, roll over and sleep some more."

Xaldin: "To hold something dear is to let it hold you."

Axel: "Well, sure! Especially if they're real and female. That's like a double dose of complicated."
Roxas: "So, what about a Nobody girl like Xion?"
Axel: "Single dose."
Roxas: "I am so lost."

Roxas: "That cat is a walking question mark."

Cheshire Cat: "You might say I do, or you might say I don't. What do you say?"
Roxas: "I say see you around."

Roxas: "What's summer vacation?"
Axel: "A dream come true. A whole month of vacation."
Roxas: "How do they hold onto their sanity? I could barely fill one day. [Silently think] I could take a week, maybe."

Larxene: "Ugh, let's go - before you kill any more of my brain cells."

Roxas: "It seems like the more I learn, the less I seem to know."

Xion: "What is it you saw?"
Roxas: "A talking candelabra."
Xion (takes a look): "You're right, it is a talking candelabra..."

There's more. Especially Luxord's lines, which all consist of gambling puns.

I'm going for a birthday party again later. Same kid from last year. The name's Dylan. He got a Wii even though his parents know he did poorly in his UPSR. Anyways, it's boring since it's held in Marrybrown again which was boring last year ... seriously. What a waste of time and gastric cavity. I'll just go for the sake of going - we aren't really close at all.

Oh, and guys, if you are really that keen to take up Pendidikan Muzik for SPM, be aware that it's a BM paper.

Oh, almost forgot. For the lols.