Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cornered Rat Bites Cat

I am pulling back all my words against Ms Connie. For some reason, she had a change of heart and became a really nice person suddenly. She even pulled a joke yesterday, which was so unexpected we didn't even get to laugh. Personally, I really feel like deleting that post that resulted in quite a controvery - not. More like a fuss.

On Mr Danny's side of things though, um, I've done all I can Phil, so please forgive me if I am unable to apologize directly. Because you should know that I am unable to speak to adults with ease. The gap between adults and kids was explored in Wild Arms: The 4th Detonator. My mindset is like those of Jude Maverick's, Yulie Athreide's, Arnaud G. Vasquez's and Raquel Applegate's - people who have been constantly betrayed by adults. I don't want to confront Mr Danny only to be flamed. I don't think and can ever fully trust adults. You have proof, Phil, that he'll forgive me? I already stated clearly that I don't need his forgiveness. He can bear a grudge against me, spread news about me among the teachers, or even sue me. I mean, those ARE his rights. At least I know that I have realized that I hurt him, regretted doing so, and apologized openly. I am never good speaking in person - you can ask Sharon, I can talk about more stuff and she understands better through chatting. If you guys are really mad at me for hurting your beloved Mr Danny, fine, I'll try to find an opening and say sorry. I don't expect to be friends with him, just student-teacher is a good enough mutual relationship. I still physically punish myself to avoid from falling asleep so I won't hurt him further. His implication of me hurting him is enough for me to use Edbert as my voice in BM class. If I really have something personal against him, I might as well ditch everything he teaches and do my essays in his classes instead. I still have the MPH-Alliance Bank and the Scholastic. And If I actually manage to win there's prize money. The former competition especially has sufficient enough prize money to net me one or two of the 7th-generation home consoles. But it proves that I really only foolishly offended him on impulse without further consideration. If he thinks this is all a duri dalam daging, I am thinking that this is a pedang dalam sanubari or a pelayaran di atas bahtera kesedihan, because I have to deal with my father at home too. I know the word hedonistic because I am trying my best to be hedonistic outside (this is a white lie, I learnt the word from Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2), since obviosuly I am internally more pessimistic than I really am optimistic. Um, sometimes I don't really know myself. Am I really this bitter and nihilistic? I 
guess it's only at school. When with people I can actually relate to, it never feels better to be able to act like a kid. But then again, I still have these negative thoughts even when outside school. We are supposed to pursue our true self ... but it's so hard when you can't even identify your true self. Once you create too many masks for the self, the original persona is at the risk of being buried eternally. Last year after finishing P4 on the 21st of August at 5 a.m., I pondered a bit about my real identity. Who am I? Urk ... I feel faint.

The school's badminton competition is held during the March holidays, so I can't join, as I will be in China for that one whole week. I will have my DS there with me, which is good; but the very knowledge that my father's there and my PS2's not there and there's no badminton makes me feel uneasy. If my father's there, Williew-haters can rest assured that I won't get a tranquil holiday. If my PS2's not there, that means I will practically be wasting holiday time without getting to play. No badminton equals possibly nil exercise. Ergo, I can expect an increase in body mass after the vacation. But I do so love going to new places, and though I've been to China before, it was seriously eons ago and I need new memories of that place to compensate the faded memories. Talking about badminton, Mynci's being a very good coach. Aside from Bike Stryker, we have other programs:

1. Speedy Cat
If you play TWEWY, you should know that Speedy Cat is a set of 3 special Pins (Righty Cat, Brainy Cat and Lefty Cat) of the Gatito brand. Well, the meaning here is emphasized on the words 'Speedy', 'Righty' and 'Lefty'. If I'm on the left side of the road, Mynci will deliberately direct his receive towards the 
far right, and vice versa. Ergo, I have to move fast, really fast. That's 'Speedy', as this training is mainly to develop speed. I gave the name, for obviously Mynci doesn't even know about TWEWY.

2. Scales of Justice/Libra/Balance
I haven't decided on the name in fact. Personally I like the first. Mynci's with Balance. All we have to do is to keep passing the shuttlecock back and forth. Sounds simple and all, but ... nope. This training program develops a few stuff:

(a) Accuracy

It is only natural to feel increasing anxiety as the shuttlecock is passed around and the number of hits rack up. If you can't focus, you will easily miss the shuttlecock. And with focus comes accuracy. Accuracy is also tempered in a way that we will need to try hitting Drive As (Drive Aerial, basically high shots) as it will be easier for the partner to receive. I tend to screw up and do Drive Cs (Drive Cataclysm, low shots) or even Smashes, so this is good to train one to know what Drive to use when faced with certain situations. The other Drive is Drive B (Drive Body, middle shots). Of course, Drive Cs are rendered useless in formal courts with nets.

(b) Control
I'm running out of time so I'll make this short. For offensive players like me, we need to learn to suppress our strength. Using too much force will end up ruining the tempo.

(c) Synchronization
Good if you are playing Doubles. Here you will learn to trust your partner and know his strengths,
weaknesses and personal tempo. Trust is important, especially for those like me. I tend to go for 
the ball all the time even when in Doubles, so when doing Balance on the street, I must not try to
traverse the road bumper (that is the border) and hit the shuttlecock for Mynci. I will need to believe
in him. Once you know his weaknesses, you can try to complement him with your own abilities 
in matches. 

Like, I gotta catch the Midnight Reading Express?