Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guilty As Charged

Note: This post's PTC is NOT referring to the song of the Gym Class Heroes - Estelle collaboration. It's something else and after reading the hint in the PTC section I bet Dawn can get the answer.

Today was ... fun, I suppose. Especially BM and English, yesh. The only thing that made me unhappy was Scouts late in afternoon. Ugh, let me start with BM. The axis upon which the whole BM class revolved on was Jonathan himself. So I bet today's BM class was exclusive for 3A ^_^. Anyway, for Johnny's sake, Mr Danny went over last year's Pantun Perpisahan, this time with emotion. Anyway, in the second half of the lesson, Jon-kun got to express all his favorite memories of everyone. Here's the list:
1. Janna: For always hitting him in elementary school.
2. Elisa: For being manly.
3. Joel: For being pai kia.
4. Sharon: For being sarcastic.
5. Edbert: For being a nice friend, for having hair that can never be straightened and for liking someone (*cough* Top student in 3A = ? *cough*).
6. Philemon: For his (Phil's) hair.
7. Jocelyn: For being a good friend (so he says ...).
8. Jack: For being extremely annoying.
9. Susan: For being one of his main homework-copying suppliers.
10. Agnes: For lending him homework to copy but showing a mean face.
11. Daryl: For his angry expression.
12. Jordan: For Jordan's muffins.
13. Alfred: (uh ... bummer, I don't remember)
14. Williew: For not being able to use simple English, for being funny (Sexy beam SHOOT-OUT! Yes, this is from Silent Hill 3) and for ... being huggable?
15. James: For lending stationery that end up lost (according to James, 20 pens missing thus far).
16. Dawn: For being his best friend.
17. Yi Yong: For being someone he can endlessly argue with (methinks).
18. Jessy: For being nice and yet another supplier.
19. Shahiran: (eh ...)
20. Yiew Chiew: For having fair skin.
21.  Karen: For being a good friend.
22. Lester: For being cool.
23. Michael: For his extraordinary unique actions.
24. Vincent: For looking like a drug addict.
25. Derrick: For being rich.
26. Brandon: For being holy and ... horny? Weird combination, but whatever.
27. Fira: For making him cupcakes.
28. Adrenne: For being so popular.
See, like, my EHEM Memory (to make it shorter, let's just use EHEMM) is 98% accurate? To rack up the suspense, I am still not going to talk about it. Heh.

For English, we got to play a vocabulary game after quickly finishing our work. Well, the victory condition is to have the most team members by the end of the game. Anyway, teams of 3 - 4 people need to come up with an extremely difficult word and answer questions from other teams that may lead to the word. I used 'holocaust' as my trump card but I didn't suspect Sharon'd know. The other word in my mind was 'laceration', which I really should have used. Well, anyway, if you manage to guess a team's word, you can recruit one of its members. Well, I got dragged into Sharon's team, but later I won another new member, Derrick by bulls-eyeing his team's easy word, 'zephyr' ... they said they learned it from Pokemon. Ah, Falkner's Zephyr Badge. I never got to play the Kanto and Johto games, but yup, I do my research. I learned it much earlier from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (was it 2?) on the PSX. I was already playing that in kindergarten, haha. These days I'm too lazy to play platformers
anymore ... sigh ... well it's not my fault. As you can see, ex-quality-platformers are now doing it awfully in the market ... series like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. Shame, when I really liked them back on the PSX.

Anyways ... argh Scouts Club is infuriating! Last year I submitted the form to join Scouts since most of the boys in class said they'll join. Jerks, all of them. I am the sole 3A boy. The rest of the Form 3s just deemed me invisible and I'm reduced to joining the ranks of those International Noises. Okay, most of the team are normal people. Then, we just must have a bunch of freaks. Actually, just two boys. They are so zetta annoying! One says stuff like, "My father is a scout. My uncle is a scout. My grandfather is a scout." During practical sessions, he always runs off his accomplice who is equally annoying to do something else. Can someone kick them out? Please? For my heart's sake, as I can't bear too many Noises? Anyway, they are just ... childish, arrogant, annoying, and makes me want to beat
them to a bloody pulp. Finally, FINALLY, Mr Sinclair reprimanded the freaks today. I wish they will keep up with their antics until finally they are officially OUT. Out, I say. There's another jerk in my team. He's 
practically the loser of the group, and tries to stick around the aforementioned freaks (because freaks just attract more freaks) but still gets rejected. So he was sitting on one of the Lecture Theater benches alone, and I tried to be friendly and moved up to his row. "Um, can you go back?" That's it. I give up trying to get to know Noises. If there's something else I want to mention, it's that one of those freaks (I am mentioning the name wide because evil people need to be fully exposed) - Etienne Goh from the International School stepped on the LT bench he's sitting on. I so wished that I was a prefect and I can just ... wait, offence slips don't work on people from other schools huh? Grr ... GRR! I didn't get to be a prefect in my elementary years, so this time I really wish to get to don the tie! I've never worn a tie before! And anyways, prefects are envoys of supreme justice! As a keen observer, I know the best spots to catch all the offenders ... because my motto is 'Justice For All'. Well, of course, I will do some reasoning ... but most of the time, I don't see why the Noises' reasons are valid at all. Still, I won't land a verdict without reasoning, of course. That is justice! Sadly, Eugene chose me as his Temperance instead of Justice. But nevermind, that still fits.

Tomorrow may be the last time I see Jon-kun. Kufufufu. I am expecting fun in classes tomorrow.