Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't Stop The World

Philemon got me labeled as [huggable], [weight watcher], [night owl] and [cuddly]. Ah, thanks. So, I'll be doing his tag.

Angel Face - Dawn
Beauty Queen - Dawn
Big Eyed Gal - Karen
Bubbly - Sharon
Best Pal - Mynci
Cutey - Agnes
Pretty - Jocelyn
Lady Boss - Karen
Drama Queen- Yi Yong
Girl Next Door - QQ
Happy-Go-Lucky - ME!!! Um, well, I try to.
Hot Babe - I dunno. Not my type of eye candy.
Hot Mama - Dawn
Sureeli Awaaz - Wut?
Smarty - Susan
Bezaar Insaan - Sorry, g, but I don't speak foreign.
Social Butterfly - Philemon
Sweetheart - QQ
Decent Guy - Brandon
Cool Dude - James
Cute Guy - Shau Ching
Harry Potter -  (someone who does magic?) Edbert
Sealed Lips - I don't ask people to keep my secrets much.
Flirtoo -  James 
Loveable - Alfred, my beloved punching bag
Bookworm - Myself
Burnt Toast - (I'll take this as mature) Dawn, or me
Cellular - Everyone except me
Chatterbox - Sharon
Huggable - Sebastian
Shopaholic - The girls
Shutterbug - (I suppose someone who loves photography?) Jordan Siaw
Sweet tooth - Me, a bit
Weight Watcher - Jocelyn, however I digress that she isn't fat 
Workaholic - Philemon
Night owl - Williew
Muscleman - James
Movie Buff - Sharon
Couch Potato - Philemon
Cuddly - Alfred
Choc Lover - Jocelyn
Neat Chap - Eugene
Trendy - I dunno, for one thing I don't like Kuching's fashion trends
Supermodel - Some random bimbo chick from other classes

Me tagey ... um, yeah, just about everyone willing to do this. I finished my BM and I'm so happy.