Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Let's have a major recap, starting from ... the day after I posted Tis-n-Tat. By the way there is another new post under this one - it's posted earlier today.

Definition of last week: Torture, buffed with Tarukaja, Bravery, Heat Riser, Power Charge, Makakaja, Mind Charge and all that. The Geography project kept everyone staying up late (unconfirmed for all, but confirmed for me). It was frustrating, especially when your parents are inconsiderate enough to ask you NOT to do the work and doubt you about what you are doing on the computer. Well, according to my father, back in his days they don't do these things and they freaking don't need computers to do their work -.-" ... Yes, there are people like him in this diverse world. Whenever he asks me to go to sleep, my usual line is, "Hello, the teachers don't care about your health. You can have your work done and you at a point of extreme fatigue but the teachers will remain indifferent. But when you don't finish your work, brace yourself for incrimination." But of course, thankfully people like Mr Danny are considerate enough to allow me to sleep for a certain amount of time (I slept in his test for 30 minutes). This is what I consider real sleeping, not WCSD, due to the fact that I bear the need, the want to sleep. WCSD is automated, and its nature is more akin to that of rebooting than real sleeping. James, I hope you see the reason why now. Maybe for some reason you are able to get sufficient sleep, but I surely didn't, and I ain't the only one sleeping in class that week. Aight, boys? 

On Wednesday there was an assembly. Mr Ling warned us about placing insults in your blogs. I'm safe from that warning, I guess. If there's really any form of insult in my blog, I'm sure I have apologized for them *nudge nudge*. As in foul language, I've never used anything further than 'damn' or 'dang'. I don't use dialect slangs like 'hao lien', 'kanasai' or 'sienz' because I don't think they are cool, but others think otherwise, duh. Most importantly, I don't use the f-word which Mr Lee frankly explained in his portion of the assembly. But I promised myself that should there be more anonymous warnings, I will delete the post where I insulted Mr Danny and Ms Connie. I mean, since those warnings are anonymous, I never know if they are directed towards me or not. Geez. One thing of note is that when Mr Lee went into that subject, he practically drove off Ms Voon Suan Ngo from her seat. I didn't observe the other teachers - Ms Voon was kinda close so a glance or two was fine for me. I didn't dare observe too long to avoid any eye contact with any of teachers. During that assembly I sat next to Sharon and Dawn, with Lester in front and Vincent at my back. I'm not very sure actually about who being sitting behind me, but I digress. Do correct me if it was someone else, those of you who noticed. On the teachers' side, Ms Voon was sitting with Mr Willie who sat with his left arm on the wall and right leg on left knee. Talking about that, let us sidetrack for a moment. Philemon (not really an official name) Kho Chik Sheng is a very funny guy. I just realized that despite mentioning his name a lot, I never really went into anything deeper about him. Unlike the other boys, his actions are kinda feminine, and that's not exactly a bad thing. Men don't have to be macho, strong or brave. That's gender discrimination according to Ms Lucilla by giving men a set of rules as to how they should act. I for one respect Philemon for who he is, and I think he gives himself identity. So whenever he's about to seat himself onto any seat other than when he's about to eat, he will place his right leg on his left knee, naturally in a flawless fluid motion. Well, I will mimic his movements in fast forward speed, then before my right leg reaches the left knee (in slow motion) I will retract, with the "Eh what am I doing?" expression. It still cracks up the Philjannes trio and the Wilsuron trio. Of course, the Philjannes trio will soon be reduced to the Aglemon duo *sniff* adieu, Janna-chan! Have a safe trip and remember to buy us souvenirs! Let us reunite with the 11/03 assembly. Ms Elaine was sitting along in one of the rows at the front and she gave out some of the prizes. Ms Voon took off her glasses during the f-word part. Time didn't give me any chance to observe the others. The prefects working as MCs that day were Yvonne-senpai as the senior and the junior being Magdalene-senpai. The former was a bit dreamy ... or not.

Phoenix: Is ... 
Franziska: She ... 
Judge: HIGH!? Bailiff!

Yes, she did sound like she was onto some dope. It's a bit ditzy, so I like it. 

On Friday, we were issued our holiday work. For BM, we have a 1080-questions objective paper. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Ms Wong gave us a pretty short worksheet on chapters 1 and 4 of 9th grade Science. One whole workbook for PK. By the end of the day, Jocelyn's Halibut is already Jessy's, Susan's chair got its name Kristoph and I realized that I had also named Daryl's chair earlier but forgot about it (it's Thalassa). During lunch I was with Yana-senpai in the Music Room. She left quite early (a prefect's travails ... ah, wonder if I'll get to experience it), leaving her stationery behind. So, I took the initiative to skim through her Biology reference book. Complex. Too complex. I don't even want to think about it. And I thought I will love Biology. I wonder now. Friday was also the release date of Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 and XBox 360 - I'm so jealous of those who own the said consoles. After the day's classes ended, I rushed for home, since I was leaving that night. I packed up fast. Let's go through what I brought. First off, I have this Camel sling pouch that I've been seen wearing during my outing to the Sarawak Museum weeks ago. 


In it, I have Twilight for reading purposes, my NDS Lite for gaming purposes, my Apple earphones to be plugged into the DS and a packet of Kose oil films. Books are a must-have during travels, for those short moments of nothingness usually, like when you are at an eatery waiting for your food to be served or you're at a boutique waiting for the women to be done shopping. The time you have to wait is never predictable, thus books are perfect for burning through those moments since whenever the wait is finished, you can just slip in a bookmark and be off. The NDS Lite is also for moments like that, but I don't take it out if the noise is too excessive, because even my earphones cannot block out the noise from interfering with the game's sound. I recently got a new microchip for my R4 card - it holds up to 4 gigabytes, compared to the previous 2 gb chip it's way superior. The earphones' from my iPhone kit. The oil films are what James always asks from me. And whenever he does that there's bound to be someone else following suit and asking for oil films. The Twilight book is from the school library. I am the first to borrow it! Ms Lucilla personally bought it for the library in MPH. She sure likes going to MPH. I've seen her there last year but I didn't know whether I should greet her or not. It's not that I am disrespectful or anything, but usually I don't greet teachers who've never taught me before because it feels awkward and at times even teachers who teach me ignore my greetings so why should I bother with those who don't teach me? My DS's microphone is not functioning. Ugh. The owner of Game Boy Center at Hock Lee was at wits' end trying to fix it but failed, big time. I miss the microphone - without it, I can't use Twister or Street Jam psychs in TWEWY, play mini-games in Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure, yell in the Ace Attorney series and extinguish the candle's flame in Feel The Magic: XY-XX. Concerning the DS, I used to never play games that require the usage of the stylus when I'm outdoors because I want to avoid damaging the stylus. Now I freely play such games, such as Time Hollow or Magical Starsign, because instead of my stylus, I use the nail of my right index finger.Yes, the touch screen ignores any form of normal physical touch with the hand but it is indeed as sensitive to fingernails as it is to styli. But if your nail is too sharp it may scratch the screen, so be careful. It is also recommended that you use fingernails instead of double styli when trying to solve the electric switchboard puzzle in Hotel Dusk: Room 215 because for me it didn't respond very well to two styli at once. Okay, next! (BTW, I place the sling pouch over my left shoulder, to my right) Over my right shoulder, to my left is the bag that contains my camera. I got it last week, because I complained to my father that my iPhone's camera lacks flash and thus it captures crappy pics when in dark areas. The following night I came home from school to find a shopping bag on the dining table with a tripod beside it -.- ... what about my Ps3!? My XBox 360!? That camera costs more than a freaking 2, ooo!Well, I'm not really sure what model it is, I know it's a Canon and it's an EOS. 

I will stop here. I've typed so long then Blogger just deleted everything. Thankfully I saved the first quarter of this post already beforehand, and that's what above this paragraph. I hate you, Blogger. These things ... ALWAYS happen to me. Once I was writing a review for P3 on GFAQs then I accidentally deleted it. This is the one major disadvantage with typing. If you write it out, chances of losing your work is less. If you keep your documents in a computer or a laptop though, it's practically taking a great risk. Actually I could've just postponed this post so that I can complete it but I don't want to disappoint Alfred any longer. Or anyone else. If there is any.