Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tis-n-Tat

Um, I am clearly not 100% hypocriticism-free, but there's one part of the previous post that I really must clarify as to avoid being mistaken (again). Me writing on the chairs is somehow, yes, considered vandalizing. According to Wiktionary, vandalism is the act of destroying property. Well, I am not destroying property, by all means. I was doing charity work, as I've said. As one with a strong sense of justice, I garner high respect for rules and regulations, and value law and order. However, I find it logical to break rules that does not apply logic. I think vandalism is quite subjective, per se it doesn't really hold a definition that includes actions of altering property for the better. So I don't think I broke any rules as I did not actually cause any form of destruction - added to the fact that I never write obscenities on objects. THAT's more like vandalism. Feel free to report me, Jordan, if it makes you feel better. So long as I do not doubt myself, a few demerit points are pretty meh. And that is only if I'm actually demeritted. Psychologically speaking, I think it's likely that I won't be demeritted – I think the principal will, in fact, have trouble discerning my action. Since we are speaking about rules without logic, let us move on with the fact that we cannot eat in class. I think of myself as a clean eater (literally, yes, my lunch is always swiped clean unless there are unedible parts) – I don't see how I will dirty the class. Therefore, I am persistent with my habit of eating candy in class. As of now, the only people who actually caught me were Mr Cammy and Ms Lina (the substitute teacher for Ms Joanna last year). I didn't bother arguing, because I DID break a rule. Still, I will continue to do something so long as I see fit and that it is logical. I don't throw my candy wrappers on the floor like Jordan does with his nasty oil films. Blurgh. If it's a bad thing, I'm against it. If it's not, sure, I won't hesitate. I pick up obvious rubbish like that Vitagen bottle I saw lying right in the middle of the foyer with prefects around. Quite the shame, yes.

This is my second post for today so obviously it isn't going to be long. What? You came here expecting a longie? Aww, I'll pamper you … next time. Bzzt. While you're still here, do take your time to check out the 3 new links added to Affiliates (Ha) – namely Hilda Luk, Kevin Draper and Sharon Wong. Wait; did I just save you the trip from scrolling down?