Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Have The I-Will-Die-If-I-Do-Homework Disease

Yesterday (Monday), I woke up after a dream about Fira's wedding. Everyone were to race to her wedding. I started off in an abandoned mall. On the road I met up with lots of other people like Shau and hitched rides, ran, rode bikes and climbed mountains to finally reach a secluded village where Fira's white, minimist bungalow was. What a scary way to attend a wedding. The journey was the most exciting though, we went to a lot of places before finally reaching the wedding party. So my maid tried waking me up at 9. I brushed her off. At 10 and 11 too. I brushed her off on those two occasions as well. The dream was one of those adventurous ones. I love adventures. I was the first to reach the wedding party, at night. It skipped to the next morning and I noticed how Fira's place was so beautiful. Marble flooring, porcelain deco, wow. Very white. There was the greener garden, yeah. I can't remember much. But I haven't had such a nice dream in a while already. Don't ask me who the groom was, I didn't even get to see Fira in the whole dream.

Today I had about 11 hours of sleep, methinks. I slept at 4 am till 3:30 pm ... no kidding. Okay, I was kidding. I woke at 12 something, watched some CSI, some Scare Tactics, some Oprah Winfrey show, some British music videos (I liked Sugababes' Push The Button) - basically, a parade of random programmes. Then there was the commercial that Dr Oz will be making his last appearance in Oprah's show tonight, so I wept for the emotion that was there. Aww. Too bad I couldn't make it for the Dr Oz special episode, I was at Science tuition. So after TV, like, about 2 pm, I slumped down on a portable mattress in the living room and lazed the hours away. Eventually I fell asleep again. Ugh.

Later I finally picked myself up for shower, then just as I switched on my DS, my father came home and alerted me of Indonesian guests. They came while I was in the Underground, so I was forced to let the game run while being charged. The guests (the teens only really) were childhood friends whom I can't even assign proper names to anymore. Well, we chatted a bit in Indonesian (they were surprised I managed to master the language, being never-officially-educated after all) ... they asked me why I can't go to Jakarta this year, I said this year I am 'ludes'-ed. 'Ludes' means broke. Kinda like a slang. They also asked why I didn't follow my mom and sis to Kalimantan this holiday (I know I never mentioned it). Well, there was an embargo put on me since PMR is coming up. And I haven't studied :P ... Anyways, my mom and sis left last Friday at 3 in the morning (I stayed up on Thursday night just to say my farewells). I always weep at farewells, this one was no exception. Especially being fuelled by a certain scene in the manga Steel Ball Run. The part where Johnny tearfully chose to save Gyro's life over the treasured Saint's body parts. IIRC, the chapter was "The Promised Land Sugar Mountain", Part 3. So one of the visitting teens offered to buy Indonesian manga for me - I can order from her through MSN now - yay! Then I added everyone in Facebook and ka-blam they had to go. 

Yesterday I also found out that the creator of the (in)famous Crayon Shin-Chan, Yoshito Usui, had died while hiking. Our world lost another of its best. His manga was the type that can just brand a smile on your face no matter how dark your days had been. LGI sincerely expresses its deepest sympathies and condolences to Usui-sensei's family and co-workers. R.I.P

The song, "Turn Around, Look At Me" is one awesome love song. But it made me so paranoid, now I always look around, feeling that ghosts are around. This is mainly because the way it was used in Final Destination 3 made it seem like a stalker's creed. I mean, the first few lines are like:
"There is someone
Walking behind you
Turn around
Look at me.
There is someone
Watching your footsteps
Turn around
Look at me ..."
But to counter that, I have ... the ED for Hana Kimi, "PEACH" by Otsuka Ai! It's so vibrant and cheery! Nevertheless, the creepy/romantic song by The Vogues that's hitting me with paranoia is very much worth listening to. Pure goodness.

Last night, for some reason, while waiting for some webpages to load, I went over to my One Piece tab. And I received a great surge of One Piece energy that was so great, I actually started reading it full-force. I sped from the tearful end of the Sabaody Archipelago arc where the crew got separated up until mid-Impel Down arc. It was that awesome. I expected the Amazon Lily arc to be boring, but unexpectedly, I found it a page-turner. Finally, the killer arc. Impel Down. It was SO ... SUPER. I cannot even begin to describe it. First off, my blood was like, rushing. Reunion with old villains. Buggy, Mr 3, Bon Clay. Whoa. Later, when Luffy was poisoned by Magellan, Bon Clay said another one of those killer lines when asked why he had to help Luffy. "We are friends! There's no need for any other reason!" One Piece. You. Rock. Please don't end! Later when Iva injected Luffy with the hormones, Mr 2 (Bon Clay) stayed outside and cheered Luffy on without resting. He was THAT awesome! And Daryl didn't tell me! The whole time I played "BRAND NEW WORLD" on my computer, to further encourage the rush. Finally, today I finished things up till the latest chapter. Mr 2's selfless sacrifice at the end ... was most noteworthy. From now on, I seriously respect transvestites. They may even better than other guys. Like certain classmates. Now all the focus is on the Marineford battle. If anything, I want the Straw Hat crew to come immediately, or for Moria to be beaten to a bloody pulp by anyone. I can't wait for the Straw Hats to return stronger than ever. Here are my speculations:

Zoro - Learns Haki since he may train with Perona by trying to cut her ghosts.
Sanji - Learns Okama Kenpo to further expand his movepool.
Nami - Learns a lot more meteorological skills from her stay in Weatheria.
Usopp - Beetle-based moves? I mean, his sling-staff is called Kabuto, and one his attacks is Hissatsu Atlas Suisei, based on Atlas beetles. Not to mention he is with a guy in a beetle mask now ...
Robin - Rokushiki. The people who saved her in the end looked suspiciously like Lucci, Kaku and Jyabura.
Franky - New mechanical abilities, and he may potentially upgrade the Sunny since he is at a technological island now.
I am unsure about Brook and Chopper though, but since they are my favorites, I really hope they will get super strong.

After Hana Kimi, I'm going upstairs :P