Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There Are Lots Of Things To Do In The Dark

... says Mr Jeff!

School ... school ... ugh, don't even remind me of school. It's so ... HOT! The school is so freaking hot, anyone who even tries making steamy hot love will spontaneously combust from the friction-generated extra heat. It isn't helping when you have classmates who find this tropical hell COLD. 

I went to Mr Jeff's extra class. It was alright. Then the lights went off. Then the titular sentence came in. Then some busybodies pulled open the curtains, burning me. Vampires don't glitter in sunlight! Beware the mistruth that is Twilight! And I do bite! Lol, these sentences rhymed just right!

Like I said before, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. It's so addictive, I am now addicted to what the main character himself is addicted to. I wanna eat sea-salt ice cream! SEA-SALT ICE CREAM! I like the taste of sea-salt. Salty, yet pretty sweet. There's a dessert at Asian Recipe that tastes just like that. The Red Ruby. I've just found a DIY guide on YouTube on making sea-salt popsicles, and I really want to get the ingredients. The whole recipe includes sea-salt (where the hell do I find that!?) and materials like popsicle mould. Hrm. Repeat: I wanna eat sea-salt ice cream.

I am wondering if I should debut into the writing world with a horror-comedy. Would that give people the impression of a half-assed, childish kid writer? Or should I stall my idea until later? I would like comments on this! I already feel in love with the characters. There's Rayford Darrington, a businessman with OCD, and I even already came up with a line for him, "You can use my stuff, but please don't touch them." I think I will definitely love moments featuring Missia Hawthorn, the delusional heroine I chalked up. She played too many video games and she read too many fantasy books, hence her seeing the world in a Final Fantasy-esque way. She's kinda robotic too. Ah, and Isaiah just disillusioned me to something. If I want to write, I still have to raise capital. For publication costs. Wth. Never thought of that. At all. I thought publishers will just get 30% of your books' sales, but publish them for free first. Damn ... it seems like even writers won't be free of debts.

I wanna have a house with a balcony that faces west so I can eat sea-salt ice cream while watching the sun set everyday.

I hate my father, I hate Bau people. I wish they burn in hell and never reincarnate. When my father's on his deathbed, I will curse him a tonne of curses and pray that he will never arise from the clutches of his hellish tormentors. He's a tyrant, a monster, so I might as well use him as a tool - I won't be grateful for him bringing me up. It's kinda traumatic anyways, why should I cherish it? Bau people, oh, they're a bunch of sleazy no-gooders who all have mastered the art of backstabbing, gossiping and cheating. Maybe aside from my small clique, there's nothing else remarkable about the isolated Bau commoners. They're horrendous idiots, bastards - especially the men. They're all fairly stupid. And useless. And disloyal. And just have the foulest of potty mouths. Not to mention that they ALWAYS butcher my dreams of being a writer. Hey, um, hello, none of your business, move along, I don't wanna do some dull job of running a run-down sudnry store and living away the rest of my life in dingy Bau with no great dreams of the future. And stop pestering me to be a doctor or an engineer - jobs that just force me to dam up my creative juices. If I'd be sitting in an office in the distant future, at most it will be in the advertising field. Still, I won't be all that keen about it. Wasting my time mulling over the useless Bau folk is just going to shorten my lifespan with the stress and all. Geez. It's not easy when there are adults who laugh for no good reason and swear for the equally non-existent reason, calling people dogs et cetera. 

If the government actually cares, please start moving on to developing places like Bau so that the uncivilised monkeys will finally develop brains.

I do not feel anything bad about dissing them, I am officially born in Kuching, I am closer to my Indonesian relatives, and I have a fanatical love for Japan. I feel no kinship with the unreasonable, foul, insensitive townspeople whom I've seen for over many years. 

... Sea-salt ice cream!