Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Capitalist Hormones Are Raging

Finally done with homework. Hmm hmm hmm. There's still tuition work to do - but not very important.

First. And foremost.

They are making a movie about FACEBOOK. Seriously. No kidding! It will even have Justin Timberlake as the founder of Facebook. As a guy-who-had-daydreams-of-being-an-attorney, here's the decisive evidence! ... I'm dead serious, so check out the link. The credibility of this astounding piece of news item aside ... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! They are really going to make a movie revolving around FACEBOOK!? How phenomenal is that? No one even bothered making a movie about the glorious me - the Sparkling Warrior of Justice, Love and Friendship! ... I realize that I do shift my title around, but bear with me. I wonder if Facebook's users will all watch it. It scares me to even think about it. Especially since even MBO in Kuching here isn't all that big. This is definitely crazy. Crazy sheet. Even Dawn was flabbergasted. I've started to call her Dawnce. I doubt I will watch it. But I may just watch it. Just to see how Facebook came to be so phenomenal, being just a social networking site. It's not the first anyways. Who knows, they might even have a movie about Twitter soon. It frightens me just thinking about it. 

I recently got a very nice new inspiration. I'm thinking of writing a horror-comedy. But I've never came across a horror-comedy book before, so I may just make it big! That said, I never put any effort into my writing. Even during the year-end holidays, I think I will be gaming instead. Sigh ... if only I can start - that's more than enough. Once I start writing, it's hard to stop. But the problem is getting me to start. I'm too lazy. I need the extra push, if anything. As of now, I have 3 ideas waiting to be made into written form. 3 ideas that I think can make it big. Just these 3. For my latest one though, I intend to make one of my main characters a drag queen. His name will be Zsa Zsa LaHore. Problem is, I've never met an English-speaking drag queen before in my whole life, so I do not know how he would act. If anyone has contacts with an English-speaking drag queen, can you get me an interview? It will be as research material.

I think Wei Huang can get me an editor, given his mom's status, but I really at least must get a manuscript done! My capitalist hormones are raging! Me needeth teh moneyz! For lots of stuff. There's so much to think of. Video game consoles. Travel tickets. Japanese tuition fees. Overseas college/university fees. Writing school fees. Future wedding savings. French food. There is so much I can do with MONEY! Oh, btw, I will never ever eat escargots, as much as I'd like to try the French's haute cuisine. I hate, hate, hate gastropods. I hate anything with hydrostatic skeletons. I don't even have to see them. I can just visualize caterpillars or snails and I'd get all messed up. If anyone has any idea of whatever publishing company in Kuching that offers payment for writing that isn't book-length, I'm up for it! I doubt I will be studying for PMR much anyways. I'm still playing doctor in Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 and collecting hearts in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Let's just face it: We have nothing, NOTHING whatsoever to lose. Uh, maybe besides the pride of the prideful ones. I just came back from PBK though, and the results I got for the second mock papers were indeed quite reassuring - 80 and 83 for Papers 1 and 2 respectively. Phew, now, really, my concerns (though not very seriously) are only on History (which is borderline-A-material) and PK (borderline-B-material due to severe exposure to MUBB [Make-U-Business-Blind] rays). Lookie here - I can't do a single accounting question without referring to my reference book. Wowzers. It seems my brain just won't accept the theories of accounting. How pitiful. I never give up on anything before, but on this one occasion, I don't think I have any other choices. Sorry, PK, but I don't think we work well together. If I'm getting an A from you, Lady Luck's gotta be shining down on me. 

*puts on shades*
*disco jacket*
*spotlight shines on me*
*strums air guitar*
"Shine on you Crazy Diamond ~~~"

Aye, I see how dramatic I can be. But unexpectedly the metaphor works! You can say that I am crazy (hey, doubt it not) and at the same time, I'm a diamond (not in terms of beauty) - I won't be (too) hurt from merely not getting straight As, or getting any form of downfalls in life later. Call me Williew, the Adamant Soul!  Killing everything with laser beams of hope, peace and optimism ... yes, that's me!

... Super.