Blawgh

No matter how pure you may be ... face it, there's darkness in your heart. Before it consumes you, be darkness itself.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Radioactive Clusters On The Move

I had to wake up early again and go to Kuching for Maths tuition. I slept for 3/4 of the class. I had no idea what I was doing, but I was really half asleep and awake. Thus there were many scrawly lines on my worksheets since I was holding my RexGrip. Anywho, I finished a Papers 1 and 2 in time. That was the last tuition class, *sniff* ... I doubt I will ever see that place again ... 

LGI sincerely expresses its gratitude to Madam Chai or SMK Arang Road for her speed, and efficiency in teaching Maths for 3 years. Not to mention she doesn't give off the stern, terse aura that makes people to don't even bother asking questions. And she dutifully reduces the monthly fees according to the amount of classes you attend. That was the first tuition ever that actually did that. Now! As an old Social Link folds closed, hopefully a new one blossoms soon. 

Life is kinda like this. People hop aboard and leave your bandwagon consistently. What a harsh reality. You just can't have everyone hanging around forever. Tonight will probably be my last swimming class, depending on how next year's schedule sorts out. We are all currently moving onto the next stage of life - high school. Forms 1, 2 and 3 are middle/junior high classes. Our class will be disassembled. And people like Edbert are transferring. For no good reason. Is it just because Australia is filled with Kuching transfers? Is it okay to just make decisions based on others and trends? I'd prefer to ... differ. And what about Edwin? Did he study through Forms 1 & 2 for nothing? I still keep thinking that he is somehow the black sheep. Yet, he is so nonchalant about the whole thing. Whoa.

I am CURRENTLY looking for an English-speaking college/university in Japan. If I manage to fully learn Japanese before the end of high school, yeah, I probably won't need an English-speaking one. And I can finally play Japanese games with full comprehension of things. I've been trying to coax my father into signing up for a tour group to Japan. But he insists to go to Singapore this year. It seems very unlikely that I will go, but it is of yet still tentative. I had also stupidly signed up for the SMK Padawan trip, and the Science/Maths Camps. Just because nearly everyone else are going. How foolish. I really should have went with Daryl - not signing up for a single one. Why? Firstly, if I go to another school, I'd just be observing from the sidelines. I doubt I will have any fun; this isn't the first time after all. The Science/Maths Camps ... no! I forced myself to be nerdy! I can't believe that I wasted 3 gaming days on these 3 trivial activities. And thank goodness they are only till noon ... they are, right?

I'm still annoyed with Kuching ... IIRC, they never showed The Other Boleyn Girl in local cinemas, I really wanted to watch that since I saw its trailer in Jakarta last year. And Kuching's manga stock sucks. Sucks sheet. And Kuching is no eye-candy. And one would normally think that cities that are not very developed would have plenty of natural beauty. Sadly, Kuching's fugly. Like sheet. And Kuching's as hot and steamy as sheet. I love shopping in Jakarta. Japan is my dream country. I took a quiz and apparently Amsterdam is the perfect European city for me. Hmm, I never looked into Amsterdam much. I thought I would be recommended the quaint, serene countryside of Cottswold (sp?). 

Ah, swimming, swimming. I'm finally doing the butterfly. It's not very fun. But it's great learning to do new things. Just remember one thing - when doing the butterfly, let your butt fly. Seriously.